What comes first in your mind when you hear ‘Wendy’s’? Square burgers, roasting people on Twitter? Well, quality and fresh food are what Wendy’s has made an impression on me. And yeah, Wendy’s is humorous. I like the way it makes their twitter handle funnier. Anyway, ever heard TalkToWendys or Wendyswantstoknow Customer Survey? Keep reading and know what it actually is and how it can help you to win great offers.
Wendy’s has been persistent to serve with good quality and fresh food. That’s what makes Wendy’s stay afloat for its unique style of serving food and quality. Like other food chain giants have their customer satisfaction survey, Wendy’s too have Wendyswantstoknow or Talktowendys Customer Survey.
This survey aims to be better at service, food quality, customers’ wishes, and overall customer satisfaction. When you participate in their survey, you help Wendy’s tp be better and in return, they have something for you! You get a chance to win some free stuff, reward points, discounts, and special offers.
Why Should You Partake Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Everything is pretty much clear. You help them to be better in all ways. But what’s in there for you? Better yet, you will have to spend too much time, right? NO!! That’s not right.
First off, the survey will take only 5 minutes to be completed. Second, if you often visit to Wendy’s, it will help you save money. Reward points, discounts, and special offers are a great deal if you visit regularly. And third, when you take up their survey, you’re letting them know about your bad and good experiences. All in all, it’s going to be a win-win situation to take out 5 minutes and participate in Talktowendys survey.
How To Participate In TalkToWendys Or WendysWantsToKnow Survey?
Now that you know why to participate in the survey, let’s now see how exactly you can take part in their survey to win rewards. Rewards change with time to time and you will be informed what you won afterward.
What Will You Need To Enter TalkToWendys Survey?
There are several things you need to keep in mind before you take up their official survey on their website.
- Original receipt of your recent visit to Wendy’s restaurant.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be able to understand any of these three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
- The receipt must not be older than a week.
- You can participate in the survey only once in the same cycle. Meaning, you can do only one entry in a single draw. And once this cycle completes, you can join the next one.
Step-By-Step Procedure To Take Up TalkToWendys or WendysWantsToKnow Customer Survey
- Grab a smart device or a laptop and make sure the internet speed is good enough to establish a fast and secure connection.
- Visit Wendy’s survey website www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- You will land on the page where you will be asked to enter restaurant No., and Date & Time of your visit to that restaurant. All these details will be available on your receipt.
- You can also switch the language of the survey if you want to.
- Next, you will find a questionnaire where you have to rate multiple things and the items you ordered. Later, you will also have to rate their service and your experience with them.
After answering all the questions, you can hit the finish button and if any code flashes on the screen which they say you have to use afterward, take note of that.
- You will be contacted within a week if you won rewards. You can use that offer on your next visit to Wendy’s restaurant.
How To Contact Wendy’s Customer Support?
Wendy’s official customer support is quick and supportive for sure. If you have any questions regarding Talktowendys customer survey, let us know about that. You can comment your views, experience, and questions in the comment section at the end of the article.
If we think we can’t help you with that, you should contact their official customer support.
Wendy’s Customer Service Number: 1-888-624-8140
Mailing Address: The Wendy’s Company, One Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, OH 43017
For more details visit the official website of Wendy’s: www.wendyswantstoknow.com